Inland Lake Kayak Tour
Enjoy the nature of Fredenberg Lake with this relaxing tour
Come enjoy a relaxing paddle on Fredenberg Lake and the Island Lake Reservoir. Kayak on Northern Minnesota’s beautiful inland lakes while enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds of nature. While you paddle, you’ll get the opportunity to learn a little bit about the rich history of the area. No previous experience is needed! Our experienced guides are there to help you!
This 2-3 Hour Tour includes:
– Paddling through Minnesota’s inland lakes
– The opportunity to see bald eagles, blue herons, deer, and more!
– Guided instruction on specific kayak maneuvers
Every tour is different and our guides are here to make this the best possible experience for you. A day on the waters of Northern Minnesota is a great way to view all types of wildlife and get away from hectic pressures of day-to-day life!
If you are looking for a relaxing time out on the water, then we are here for you!
What Is Not Included?
– The kayaks, paddles, and lifejacket (PFD) are all included in the price of your ticket
– Drinks are not included but we suggest you bring a water bottle
Fredenberg Lake (Duluth, MN)